Toms tumbler the python industrial trimmer separator and extraction system
TOM'S TUMBLER THE PYTHON: INDUSTRIAL TRIMMER, SEPARATOR AND EXTRACTION SYSTEM
The PYTHON is a fully stainless steel trimmer that gently processes 350 pounds per hour. Dry product is continuously fed into the mesh barrels and tumbled for 3-5 minutes as they move from one end of the trimmer to a chute at the end. The trim falls onto a stainless steel auger (or optional conveyor) that moves it to a catch bin. A kief catcher vacuums any kief into a sterile container.
- Largest capacity trimmer/processor on the market
- Hopper/Auger Feed with Cover for CO2 Infusion
- Adjustments in Chambers for speed of processing
- Separate motor controls for auger feed, tumbling and auger trim removal
- Vacuum Kief Collector
- Food grade plastic netting - no blades
Contact Tom's Tumbler for more information 800-601-0797 or to place an order.
Dry trimmer removes small leaves from flowers gently and efficiently while preserving structure and aromas. System trims, separates flowers, and extracts kief with interchangeable MeshNets.
- Process 350 pounds per hour, approx. 45 lbs. at a time in a 3-5 minute cycle.
Trimmer is approximately 14'x 4'x 6'
Hopper is approximately 6' x 3' x 5'
- Wheels and hitch for moving