Toms tumbler the python industrial trimmer separator and extraction system
Fast, accurate and reliable trimming.
Tom's newest model, The Python, trims cannabis or hemp an unrivaled 350 pounds per hour! In one day, the Python can process 2500 pounds with ease. The model is all stainless steel, with hopper feeder, three chamber barrel for tumbling with three different types of mesh nets (including a metal net for hemp), a food-grade conveyor belt for catching and moving trim and speed controls for all motors. You are in control of the angle, speed and time through the chambers.
TOM'S TUMBLER THE PYTHON: INDUSTRIAL TRIMMER, SEPARATOR AND EXTRACTION SYSTEM
The PYTHON is a fully stainless steel trimmer that gently processes 350 pounds per hour. Dry product is continuously fed into the mesh barrels and tumbled for 3-5 minutes as they move from one end of the trimmer to a chute at the end. The trim falls onto a stainless steel auger (or optional conveyor) that moves it to a catch bin. A kief catcher vacuums any kief into a sterile container.
- Largest capacity trimmer/processor on the market
- Hopper/Auger Feed with Cover for CO2 Infusion
- Adjustments in Chambers for speed of processing
- Separate motor controls for auger feed, tumbling and auger trim removal
- Vacuum Kief Collector
- Food grade plastic netting - no blades
Dry trimmer removes small leaves from flowers gently and efficiently while preserving structure and aromas. System trims, separates flowers, and extracts kief with interchangeable MeshNets.
- Process 350 pounds per hour, approx. 45 lbs. at a time in a 3-5 minute cycle.
Trimmer is approximately 14'x 4'x 6'
Hopper is approximately 6' x 3' x 5'
- Wheels and hitch for moving