TOM’S TUMBLER™ TTT 2100 DRY TRIMMER, SEPARATOR AND EXTRACTION SYSTEM
TTT 2100 BUD TRIMMER
Meet our original bladeless trimmer, separator, and extraction system—the TTT 2100! This wet and dry bud trimming machine is hands down the best streamlined AUTOMATIC BUD TRIMMER on the market. When used properly, hand-trimmed quality is easily achieved at a fraction of the cost.
Preserve the flower structure and aroma using an innovative system that trims, separates, and extracts with interchangeable MESHNETS.
- Super quiet and gentle tumbling process
- Fast, effective, and efficient
- Easy to use with minimal labor needed
- Trims buds while separating and extracting kief
- PROVEN BLADELESS TECHNOLOGY
- Safest alternative to hand trimming
- Minimal maintenance required
WELL DESIGNED, EASY TO CLEAN, AND LOW MAINTENANCE
At TOM’S TUMBLE TRIMMERS, we provide growers with reliable automatic bud trimmers featuring our revolutionary bladeless technology. The TTT 2100 kief extractor machine works fast and efficiently to remove small leaves from flowers without damaging your product thanks to its interchangeable and soft food-grade MeshNets, which cause the buds to tumble against each other and use friction to trim. With the help of our CO2 ADAPTOR KIT, you can transition from wet to dry trimming effortlessly.
Shop additional ACCESSORIES like our WATERPROOF COVER to keep your automatic bud trimmer dust and containment free!
Some assembly is required on our kief extraction machine. For easy assistance, follow our guidelines below.
- Capacity: 1-3 lbs per 3-5 minute cycle
- 12-18 lbs/hr MeshNets Included: 2 food-grade nylon MeshNets (1/2" and 14”) for trimming and separating 151 Micron Kief Screen for extraction Material: Furniture-grade PCV frame
- Food-grade aluminum drums and axle
- Clear food-grade plastic funnel flow bag
- Removable dust cover Motor: 115 Volt AC
- Heavy-duty DC gear motor with variable speed control Dimensions: Including frame, drums, motor, and dust cover: 26" H x 26” W x 45” D Weight: 38 lbs (50 lbs DIM weight) Maintenance: Clean your dry bud trimming machine using Tom’s Resin Remover and rinse with water.
- Wash the pollen nets by hand with alcohol. MeshNets are machine washable.
- Lubricate the zippers with beeswax or aerosol spray cooking oil.