Centurion Pro Original Leaf Trimmer
Each CenturionPro Trimmer now comes with dual purpose Wet or Dry Electropolish tumblers!
Come with 1 stainless blade you can upgrade if you choose to the non stick quantanium.
All machines come standard with 1 of dual purpose hybrid wet or dry Electropolish Stainless Steel Tumblers.
*Quantanium Tumbler Upgrade: This upgrade allows you to replace the standard Electropolish Stainless Steel Tumbler with a Non-Stick Quantanium option at an additional cost. Upgrade prices are per tumbler.
Free FedEx OVERNIGHT shipping (most machines are shipped within 1-2 business days)!
The CenturionPro Original represents the finest in elite trimming technology. The 2012 Stash Award Winner is the best bud trimmer on the market, capable of both wet bud trimming and dry bud trimming. This superior commercial bud trimmer does the work of 15 to 20 people, making it an incredibly productive marijuana trimmer. If you’re looking for an innovative hydroponics trimming machine that maximizes your productivity, look no further than this professional trimmer. High Times calls it “the leader in the next generation of automated trimmers.” Take advantage of this machine’s tight trim and elegant engineering. It requires minimal maintenance and cleaning times, always delivering excellent results.
Introducing our new Dual-Purpose Hybrid Tumbler!
|This tumbler replaces our old two tumbler system, which included one tumbler for wet trimming and one tumbler for dry trimming using different slot patterns.|
After extensive testing, we've determined that our new Dual-Purpose Hybrid Tumbler is better at trimming wet than our old wet tumbler and better at trimming dry than our old dry tumbler. As a result, effective immediately, all orders will now be automatically upgraded for free to our new Dual-Purpose Hybrid Tumblers. Customers will still receive the same number of tumblers as before (double set). This will additionally improve productivity by reducing downtime for cleaning. Just swap out your tumbler and keep on running.
- Original Trimming Machine
- (x1) Standard Electropolished or Optional Upgraded Quantanium Dual-Purpose Hybrid Tumblers
- 3HP Leaf Collector
- Triple Bag Collection System
- Trimming systems come with a 10-year warranty (5-year for refurbished models), blowers come with a 3-year warranty and buckers are covered by a 5-year warranty. Warranty excludes wear & tear related issues.
Wet or Dry
- Wet – You trim your product directly after pulling your plants down
- Dry – You trim your product after drying and curing
QuanTanium® is the first and only of its kind: a multi-coat nonstick with a unique mix of titanium particles blended into each coat.
QuanTanium®'s multi-layer internal reinforcement of titanium creates resistance to scratching, abrasion and wear that exceeds most internally reinforced and all conventional nonstick coatings on the market.
QuanTanium® is so resistant to damage because the titanium used is many times harder than the chrome and steel used in cooking utensils.
QuanTanium®'s nonstick system has been designed to create maximum synergy with the titanium, resulting in maximum resistance to wear with unparalleled release.
With QuanTanium®, consumers can now enjoy the benefits of the finest nonstick knowing that it will stand up to almost anything.
- NOTE: Do not use a pressure washer to clean the Quantanium® drum as it may remove the Quantanium® coating and will void the warranty on the drum. Simply use warm soapy water and a soft cloth.
CenturionPro® Solutions offers a 10 year warranty on all parts that are defective. This warranty does not cover operator error or abuse. The motor carries a 3 year warranty
- Improved, hardened steel blade that holds its edge 50x longer than the competition.
- A patent pending, rare-earth magnet system that holds the blade securely in place, but allows for quick removal, and simplifies blade adjustment.
- Takes less than ten minutes to take apart for cleaning, and requires only two allen wrenches (included).
- You can pressure wash or steam clean the whole machine.
- Single 7amp motor with simple on/off switch does all of the work without a lot of complicated wiring.
- Parts are easy to replace, and reasonably priced.
- The large hopper accessory feeds your Centurion Pro automatically, giving you more time to tend to the rest of your harvest chores.
- Easy, Lift-off cover includes work tray, and two cup-holders.
- You can easily put two Centurion Pro trimmers end-to-end for even faster trimming.
- You can easily afford two Centurion Pro trimmers for the price of one of our competitor's machines.
- Improved design, elegant engineering and easy operation make the new Centurion Pro the clear choice for trimming machines. The price makes it a No-Brainer.
- Blades made of D2 Hardened Steel with hardness factor of rockwell 59, just below carbide steel (others are rockwell 35)
- Blade will hold it’s edge 50x longer than all other competitors blades
- The only adjustment necessary on the machine is for the blade, which is simple to accomplish
- A rare earth magnet system holds the blade in place, allowing for quick removal and easy adjustment
- Sharpening can be done on site with a hand stone if desired
- A patent pending rare earth magnet system holds the blade in place, allowing for quick removal and easy adjustment
- all parts are designed for simple, quick replacement, at very reasonable prices
- one single motor, drawing around 7 amps (not including the dust collector)
- easy lift off top cover has a built in work tray, and yes, two cup holders!
- a low price, large capacity, lightweight hopper is available, which frees up someone having to sit in front of the machine
- disassembly for cleaning takes under 10 minutes and requires only 2 allen wrenches
- removal of the blade and bed bar allow full access to all parts of the machine
- fully pressure washable
High Times Stash award product of the year. Can help replace 20-30 hand trimmers in the same amount of time. Compact and made of industrial components.
|Name||Centurion Pro Original Leaf Trimmer|
|Brand||Centurion Pro Solutions|