5LB Apollo Top Fill Closed Loop Extractor
***Note: Butane(Solvent) not included with systems unless ordered with dropdown menu or separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
Closed Loop Reclamation Extraction System
(Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty)
Please Read Optional Upgrades Section for Clarification on System Upgrades
DISCLAIMER: BY UPGRADING TO SWAGELOK VALVES YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ORDER MAY TAKE 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS TO BE FULFILLED AND EXPEDITED SHIPPING MAY NOT BE REFUNDED.
The 5lb closed loop hydrocarbon extraction system performs botanical extraction within a sealed, vacuumed system. Utilizing a top-fill input, solvent washes thru the material column, collecting oils as it passes over the material. Oil bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once collected, solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
This unit can be upgraded into an Active recovery unit by purchasing the upgrade kit.
•12"x12" Welded Bottom Base
•Assembled 12" extractor lid
(2)4"x24" Material column with reducer & top cap
#50 LP tank
96" High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
12" clamps, (3)4" clamps and a 2" clamp with gaskets
Extra of each type of gasket
IF YOU SELECT HIGH PRESSURE CLAMP UPGRADE, you must also select the high pressure option with the other applicable upgrades to receive a system fully outfit with high pressure clamps. Upgrades come standard with single pin clamps.
• System Valves: Upgrades our Standard valves to High Quality USA Made SSP Instrumental or Swagelok fully encapsulated mini ball valves
• Base: Choose from our various collection bases. Standard base is a 12x12 welded bottom. The splatter platter replaces the 12x12 welded with a 12” splatter and 12”x12” open spool. The jacketed base has a 12”x12” fully jacketed base. The jacketed splatter platter upgrade has a jacketed splatter, jacketed 12x12 open spool
. • Recovery Tank: This upgrade changes the standard #50 LP tank with either: Dual Recovery adds a 2”x3” spool with (2) valves on the sides, extra hose, and an extra recovery tank. The dual recovery manifold clamps under one of the poly sights on the collection and allows user to recover to two LP tanks, cutting recovery times significantly. #50 Stainless Steel LP or a #50 Jacketed Stainless Steel Tank w/ Internal Condensing Coils.
• Dewaxing Column: This upgrade replaces the standard 4”x24” spools with their sleeved counterpart. The sleeve is packed with dry ice to freeze the material, stopping the waxes and lipids from being extracted.
• Ball Valve: Adds a 2" inline ball valve, clamp and gasket. This is HIGHLY recommended to be paired with dewaxing columns
• Inline Sight Glass: Adds a 2" Inline Pipe sight glass. This is used to see solvent drop from the material column into the collection base.
• Quick Disconnects: Replaces JIC fittings with a quick release option by either SSP or Parker.
• Active Upgrade Kits: Adds your choice of Active Recovery Kit , which is used to speed up the recovery process, or the Active Recirculation/Recovery Kit , which allows you to recirculate solvent back thru the material column, then also speeds up recovery.
•(2) 4"x 24" 304 Stainless Steel Material Tubes
•316 Stainless Steel Fully Encapsulated Miniature Ball Valves
• System Rated to 150PSI
• Multiple port connections for _" 316 Stainless JIC 37 Degree
• 304 Stainless Steel Base Container 6" diameter by 12" tall
• Tri-Clamps at all interfaces make for a high pressure, easy clean unit.
• Viton Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing Temp range -40-200F
• Dimensions (Inches):25" x 7.5' Diameter overall size
• Weight: 75 lbs.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 160F
• Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
• Base unit Maximum Capacity: 1275 cubic inches, (2.553 Liters)
• Construction: All components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
• Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
• High Polish Interior