CENTURION PRO XL MEGABUCKER
Request a quote or give us a call for a free consultation.
Accommodating up to 16 operators the XL MegaBucker is a destemming goliath that can run both wet and dry material up to 2400 lbs/hr wet and 480 lbs/hr dry
With its 3500 lb capacity 2” ball hitch, Twin 3500 lb axles, and steel belted radial tires this bucker was designed for complete portability.
The streamlined 220 volt, 60hz, 70amp maximum power draw and easy to remove panels make this the most efficient bucking machine ever built.
An engineering marvel, the XL MegaBucker is the world’s first industrial scale destemming solution for commercial hemp and cannabis operations.
Featuring two fixed speed conveyors for stem and flower removal, and one variable speed conveyor for unprocessed product delivery to operators.
Reversible rollers make clearing jams a breeze and the quickly removable panels allow for easy roller access and cleaning.
INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE
- Bucks 2400 lbs/hr wet (480 lbs/hr dry)
- Twin 3500 lbs axles with 205/75R15 Steel belted radial tires
- 220 volt, 60hz, 70 amp single source max power draw
- Variable roller RPM, 0-140 RPM
COMPLETE QUALITY, CONTROL & VERSATILITY
- Variable speed conveyor provides controls for both speeds and direction of the variable speed conveyor, allowing for fast or slow belt speed
- Faster speeds work best for wet material and slower speeds work best for dry material
- Emergency stop safety switch on two separate control boxes on opposite sides of the machine allow for quick stop, and clearing of the nozzles when jams occur.
- Fully compliant with health and safety authorities, GMP and FDA quality
INDUSTRIAL QUALITY & TOUGHNESS
- The motors used for powering the rollers use a sophisticated design with streamlined power supply and factory programmed control module
- Forward and aft operator control boxes
- Machine is built into a trailer and designed for complete portability
- Stainless steel face plates for easier cleaning and health & safety compliance
INDUSTRIAL, RELIABLE, EFFICIENT AND SIMPLE
- Two fixed speed conveyers for stem and flower removal
- One variable speed conveyor for unprocessed product delivery to operators, to make your bucking process much more efficient
- Reversable rollers make clearing jams a breeze
- Quickly removable panels allow for easy roller access and cleaning
- Non-slip expandable metal safety decking
- Pressure washing can be used with caution, rubber rollers can be washed by hand scrubbing with soap and water