The Original Resinator OG Model
The Original Resinator OG Model
The Original Resinator XL - CO2 Extraction Tutorial (Sub-Critical)
THE OG MODEL HAS ALL THE SAME FUNCTIONALITY AND BENEFITS YOU HAVE COME TO EXPECT FROM OUR FLAGSHIP XL MODEL. IDEAL FOR THOSE WITH SMALLER BATCHES OR LIMITED SPACE.
The OG-Model can process up to 3 lbs. or 1500 grams per run. Six alternate size screens available for different desired results. The entire process can take only 15 minutes to 1 hour. Each Resinator purchase comes with a 3 piece set of 200, 100 & 75 micron rated Drum Screens & a 3 piece set of 200, 100 & 75 micron rated Resin Collection Bags, a 1/4" mesh Trim Screen, a 6 piece set of Anti-Bacterial Resin Collection Tools, all Plug-n-Play Necessaries for water/gas operation.
The Original Resinator - Operating Instructions
THE RESINATOR OG - Kief Separator, H20 Extraction, and Cryo-Trim™ Machine
THE OG MODEL HAS ALL THE SAME FUNCTIONALITY AND BENEFITS YOU FIND IN OUR LARGER XL MODEL. IDEAL FOR THOSE PROCESSING SMALLER BATCHES OR WORK IN LIMITED SPACE.
This model can hold up to 1.5 lbs per trim cycle or 3 lbs while utilizing Separation functions. Trims 1 lb per minute.
The Resinator is the only product that features both an extractor and a trimmer all built into an efficient and powerful machine! It also serves as a powerful prep machine for working in tandem with your supercritical equipment (see further discussion below).
Save time and money by utilizing an all-in-one solution. The Original Resinator is the only solvent free extraction product with WET, DRY & FLASH FREEZE capabilities in ONE UNIT. This can process up to 15 lbs of material per extraction cycle.
Not only is it an extractor, the Resinator doubles as a bladeless trimmer that cuts your WET or DRY trimming by as much as 85% as compared to the time taken using hand trimming.
While the custom micron screens are REMOVABLE & WASHABLE, there is no need to change the screen when switching over from a DRY run to a WET run.
- Increase quality and yields by FLASH FREEZING plant material with liquid Co2.
- Now you can BUBBLE while you TUMBLE, simply add water & ice.
- Traditional DRY SIEVE - Add dry-ice for better, quicker results.
- Utilize DRY-ICE to achieve frozen resination.
- Bladeless Tumble Trimmer cuts trim time by up to 85%.
- 3 piece set of 200, 100 & 75 micron rated Drum Screens
- 3 piece set of 200,100 & 75 micron rated Resin Collection Bags
- 1/4" mesh Trim Screen
- 6 piece set of Anti-Bacterial Resin Collection Tools
- all Plug-n-Play Necessaries for water/gas operation
- Digital Scale
- 25, 50, 150 and 400 Micron Screens as well as ½ inch Mesh also available/ Sold separately
*One year warranty
Pre Extraction for Super C - Speed up your Supercritical (SC) production. You can use this model or the larger XL model for many cannabis (hemp, marijuana) pre extraction processes to vastly increase your overall output, speed up final production. This increases your ability to take on more customers during boom times, or improve your profit margins. Pre extraction is the key to high volume and high quality across many cannabis needs. The TOR is a very powerful pre extractor separator unit that works in tandem with your SuperC (super c) or Supercritical equipment. Take your loads through our TOR OG and XL machine first, then into your close loop pressure system. The result: tremendous increase (up to 5 times) in your volume output. Call us to talk it over.
- The OG-Model can process up to 3 lbs. or 1500 grams per run. There are six alternate size screens available for your refined results. The entire process can take as little as 15 minutes. Or up to 1 hour, depending on the quality you’re working to achieve. This OG-Model can do everything you require for your batches (except extract the oil), so it is an extremely versatile workhorse of a machine. Each Resinator purchase comes with a 3 piece set of 200, 100 & 75 micron rated Drum Screens & a 3 piece set of 200, 100 & 75 micron rated Resin Collection Bags, a 1/4" mesh Trim Screen, a 6 piece set of Anti-Bacterial Resin Collection Tools, all Plug-n-Play Necessaries for water/gas operation & FREE shipping within the continental U.S.