20x16 Dual Piston Rosomatic Pneumatic Rosin Press (10,000psi)
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances.***Note: This Item will ship via freight.
Rosin, solventless oil, is made by putting plant material under heat and pressure. At Best Value Vacs, we've mastered the art of Rosin and our presses are the best in the industry. Our Rosin Presses use precision, feedback-control heating and plates are designed for ideal heat transfer to your medium. After manufacturing and testing of each unit to the highest quality control standards, we offer a satisfaction guarantee and 90-day warranty so you can press with confidence!
Ready to go pro? Our Rosomatic line pairs professional strength with a fully automatic operation. Just connect an air compressor, and then you're ready to make Rosin with the press of a button! A fully-adjustable digital timer provides complete control of your extraction for superior batch consistency. Overbuilt, this durable air ram will keep you pressing all day long. Don't be fooled by clever marketing- our Rosomatic line presses produce the same pressure as our competitors at a better price!
Please note an air compressor is required to operate this unit. We recommend any standard air compressor 90 - 150psi.
- 20" x 16" dual-element heating plates for increased temperature stability
- Heavy Duty Ball bearing easy glide open drawer for more access to work area
- Customizable temperature readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Digital temperature control with dual LCD readouts 0 - 415F (0 - 212C)
- Features digital timer with automatic press control
- Electrical Characteristics: 110/120V, 4kW heating, 20A.
- Pneumatic press requires air compressor to use
- Air regulator included for enhanced control
- Heavy-duty, dual 5,000psi pneumatic rams for optimal press force
- Automatic operation with manual safety override
- Deliver up to 5700lbs (2.75 tons) downward force
- Includes air hose and adapter
Instruction Manual Included