Designed specifically for cannabis, the Mini-Revolution delivers a homogenous, consistent grind, optimal for evenly packed pre-rolls and extraction.
- Variable Speed Control (low, medium, and high)
- Interchangeable Fine & Coarse Blades
- Cuts Flower Versus Extruding, Smearing, Pressing, or Whipping
- Less Terpene, Cannabinoid Loss Than Competitors
- Homogenous & Consistent Flower Particles
- Keeps Stems & Seeds Intact For Easy Post-Sifting
- Designed, Manufactured & Assembled in the USA
- Durable, Built for Commercial Use
- Food-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Quiet Operation
- OSHA Compliant; Equipped with Safety Switch
- Very Easy to Clean
- Tabletop Unit, Ergonomic for Small Production Spaces
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE BASE PACKAGE
- 1 x STM Mini-Revolution grinder
- 1 x Fine Blade Disc
- 1 x Coarse Blade Disc
- 1 x Collection Bin
- 1 x 12-Month Parts & Labor Warranty
What kind of power does it require?
The Mini-Revolution grinder only requires a standard 110v outlet.
How do you operate it?
Using the Mini-Revolution is simple. Pull back the pushrod, place material in chute and press forward to grind.
How much material can you run through it?
The Mini-Revolution is a capable machine. Throughput volume depends your material and operator speed. In our testing, we were able to consistently push through a pound in 1-2 minutes easily. Your results may vary.
Do I have to sift my material?
Yes, the Mini-Revolution does a remarkable job keeping stems and seeds intact for easy sifting and maintain the purity of your flower.
What kind of maintenance is required?
The Mini-Revolution is mostly maintenance free other than regular thorough cleanings which is recommended after each use.
Is it safe to use?
The Mini-Revolution's design allows for safe operation, keeping the operator away from blades. There is a limit safety switch to prevent the machine motor and blades from running if front plate is removed (blades exposed) or not installed properly. The Mini-Revolution is OSHA compliant.
Is it easy to clean?
Yes, the Mini-Revolution is very easy to clean. Remove the wing nuts and associated parts (Allen wrench may be required), clean with soap and water or isopropyl alcohol, let dry, reassemble and you're good to go. Don't forget to clean the blades.
|Warranty||12 Months Parts & Labor|
|Dimensions||14" L x 17 " H x 10" W|
|Voltage||Standard 110v - 3 Prong Plug|
|Amps||Full-Load 6 Amps|
|Material||SAE 304 Stainless Steel|
|Cord Length||7 feet|
|Life Cycle||10 Years or 8,000 Hours|
|Operation||Manual Control Panel|