24’ Emergency Shelter 450 Square Feet
Diameter – 24′
Height – approximately 10.5’
450 square feet of floor space
Room to sleep 14-16 people comfortably
Shipment weight—approximately 295 lbs.
- Aircraft aluminum anodized poles
- Patent-pending hub design for easy set up/take down and increased durability
- Fitted Door
- No tools required for set up – No nuts, bolts, washers, channel locks etc.
- One person can setup the frame in 2-3 hours
- Architectural fabric
- Often used for dry bags, haystack covers, outdoor storage, truck covers, and as long-lasting heavy duty tarps
- Life expectancy of fabric 8-10 years of use
- Factory manufactured and tightly fitted to your dome Fire Retardant
- UV, mold, and mildew resistant
- Approximately 60 lbs.
- Built in windows and flu jack with easy zipper release
- Window material: No-see-um fabric that allows for ventilation but never any insects entering your shelter
|Diameter || |
|Height || |
|floor space || |
450 square feet
|Weight || |
Approximately 260 lbs.