|Brand:||Cones® Filling Devices|
|Product Code:||Cones 109mm Pre Roll Filling Device|
Cones® 109mm Pre Roll Filling Device For Use With Electric Vibrating Base
This item only ships within USA. No International Orders.
Cones® 109mm pre roll filling device has the capacity to fill 85 small size cones at a time. This pre rolled cone filler is made from a durable, light weight, high performance plastic which has low friction and ware properties making it perfect for use on the vibrating base. The filler is washable using dish soap and water or can be cleaned using cleaning solutions and brushes also available on our site.
The Cones pre roll filling device requires an electric vibrating base (200-0051) that is sold separately. This filler will not work without this vibrating base. You can Purchase Electric Vibrating Base Here: Electric Vibrating Base (200-0051)
- Fits 85 Small Size 109mm (1.3 Gram) Pre Rolled Cones
- Made Of Light Weight, High Performance Plastic
- Made In USA
- Washable With Mild Soap & Water (Cleaning Solutions and Brushes Available)
- **Requires Electric Vibrating Base (200-0012)**
Diameter: 7 Inches (177.8mm)
Height: 5.2 Inches (132.08mm)
Inside Hole Diameter: .50 Inch (12.7mm)
Inside Hole Depth: 3.62 Inches (91.95mm)
85 Holes Per Filling Device
Fits 109mm Cones
Please Read Safety Instructions Before Use
The machine may be operated by any adult person who is acquainted with the components, operating instructions and safety in the documentation.
The operator may not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or other substances, which may affect the safe operation of the work required in the operation of the Vibration Table
The Operation Of The Vibration Table
During the operation of the Vibration Table, the follow procedure must be strictly adhered to, in order that personal safety is guaranteed.
1. Place a Cone in all holes of the Filling unit. In doing so, check as to whether the size of the cone is suitable for the filling unit used. The Filling units come in various sizes.
2. Check that all Cones have dropped just under the filling edge. If that does not the case, correct the Cones.
3. Prior to the Vibration Table being switched on, the following checks must be carried out:
4. Switch the Vibration Table on by means of the with on the plug
5. Now take a small amount of mixture and distribute it across the holes of the filling unit
6. Each time the mixture is distributed across the holes, the Filling unit is placed momentarily on the Vibration Table. This is to allow the mixture to drop properly into the Cones.
7. Regularly fill the Cones with the amount desired.
8. Dependent on the results desired, this cycle lasts between 1 to 3 minutes.
9. After having achieved the desired result, the Filling unit may be removed from the Vibration Table and the Vibration Table may be switched off.
10. The Cones may now be removed from the Filling Unit in the follow way: