16’ Emergency Shelter 202 Square Feet
- Diameter – 16′
- Height – approximately 9.5’
- 202 square feet of floor space
- Room to sleep 6-8 people comfortably
- 2 windows
- Shipment weight—approximately 270 lbs.
- Aircraft aluminum anodized poles
- Patent-pending hub design for easy set up/take down and increased durability
- Fitted Door
- No tools required for set up – No nuts, bolts, washers, channel locks etc.
- One person can setup the frame in 1-2 hours
- Architectural fabric
- Often used for dry bags, haystack covers, outdoor storage, truck covers, and as long-lasting heavy duty tarps
- Life expectancy of fabric 8-10 years of use
- Factory manufactured and tightly fitted to your dome Fire Retardant
- UV, mold, and mildew resistant
- Approximately 50 lbs.
- Built in windows and flu jack with easy zipper release
- Window material: No-see-um fabric that allows for ventilation but never any insects entering your shelter
202 square feet
Approximately 235 lbs