Toms TTT 3000 Trimmer Separator Kief Extractor
TTT 3000 BUD TRIMMER
When it comes to large quantity kief extraction, there’s only one batch trimmer that’s up for the job. Tom’s bladeless kief tumbler trims 100 lbs of dry flower per hour and 300 lbs of wet flower per hour. It features a larger frame and drum for more capacity and replaces 400 hand-trimmer hours in just one day! Make sure you get the most out of your product with our farmer-invented TUMBLE TRIMMERS.
- Includes 3 food-grade nylon MESHNETS for trimming, separating, and kief extraction
- Includes stainless steel funnel flow
- Powder-coated stainless steel frame and catch system for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty industrial motor for continuous trimming
- Larger tumbler drums (30") for bigger capacity
- Compatible with our CO2 ADAPTER KIT (not included) for wet trimming
- Easy-to-use and low maintenance
- Clear, food-grade plastic dome DUST COVER for easy cleaning (shipped separately)
- Quiet, fast, gentle, and efficient
- Saves 50-60% on hand-trimming labor costs
- 1 Year full warranty
THE ORIGINAL BLADELESS TRIMMER FOR ALL-SIZE GROWERS
When it comes to trimming your product, you’ll want a kief tumbler that works fast and preserves trichomes, crystals, and the structure of the flower. Enjoy safer and GENTLE BLADELESS TRIMMING with our well-designed and easy-to-use TTT 3000 with kief extraction.
When ordering your TTT 3000 kief separator, you can replace standard ACCESSORIES like the 151 Micron Kief net with the 110 Micron Kief Net or 200 Micron Kief net. Please CONTACT US with your order request.
- Capacity: 50 lbs/hr of dry flower (depending on strain and dryness)
- 15-17 lbs per 3-5 minute cycle MeshNets Included: 2 MeshNets for trimming and separating (1/2" and 1/4")
- 151 Micron Kief Screen for kief extraction Materials: Powder-coated steel frame with casters
- Food-grade stainless steel tumbler drums and funnel flow
- Clear, food-grade plastic dome dust cover Motors: 115 Volt
- AC Heavy-duty DC gear motor with speed control Dimensions: Frame, motor, and dust cover: 68" H x 46.5" W x 40" D (on casters—add 3") Weight: 133 lbs Maintenance: Clean your kief extractor using Tom’s Resin Remover and rinse with water.
- Wash the kief nets by hand with alcohol. MeshNets are machine washable.
- Lubricate zippers with beeswax or aerosol spray cooking oil.