Twister T2 Trimming Machine
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND CALL US BEFORE ORDERING TO MAKE SURE OF AVAILABLITY.
Twister machines (including Twister T2, T4 and T6) now ship with the added benefit of FoodSafe Nitrided Blades. This includes both the helix blades and the bed-knife.
The Twister is the world's fastest commercial scale trimmer, equipped with the industry's most advanced proprietary blade geometry to deliver the closest cut possible without damaging your harvest.
Trimming on a large scale sucks. But it doesn’t have to. The Twister T2 transforms the game by using advanced, patent-pending plant trimming technology to do all the work for you (vs. hand trimming). Trim up to 19 lbs of medical grade flower per hour with one machine.
The Twister T2 was designed from the ground up to exceed the stringent demands of the most demanding medical facilities on the planet. It’s lightweight, 100% watertight stainless steel design can deliver heavyweight results in any sized medical production. Rather than spending days or weeks of hard work trimming your crop by hand, the same can now be achieved in a matter of hours with the T2!
Tumbler Update - Twister Standard Tumbler
After three years of product testing and feedback, Twister has discovered the Wet (1/4") Tumbler works best on 'quality' wet and dry flower. Because of this, we are now selling all trimmers with a 'Standard Tumbler' (1/4" slot). The 3/16" tumbler will now be referred to as the 'Narrow Tumbler' and is available as an add-on. The narrow tumbler is suggested when trimming very fragile flower.
Included with the "Standard" T2 is both the 300 micron collection bag & 70 micron fine collection bag for wet & dry trimming.
Now With Corrosion-Resistant Nitrided Blades Included
Nitrided blades are high-carbon, hardened steel blades that surpass the quality and durability of standard blades on trimmers - both on older model Twister machines and on current competitive products. Nitrided Blades are FoodSafe. The materials used are approved for contact with food products.
- T2 Trimmer with 1HP motor
- The standard tumbler or the narrow tumbler. Select what tumbler you would like to come standard with your T2 above.
- Extremely Fast – 19,250 cuts per second
- Powerful and Durable – Tubular chassis and 1HP motor ensure continuous, high performance
- Consistent Cut – Trimmed pieces are of uniform quality, hour after hour; day after day
- Low Maintenance – No paint to chip or flake; strips down for complete cleaning access in less than 10 seconds with no tools; fully serviceable by end-user
- 3 Year Warranty - Not limited. Not maybe. If it breaks, it gets replaced. Period.
Estimated Product Performance*:
Combining multiple T2 trimmers in-line can increase trimming performance.
Trimming Wet Product:
- One T2 Trimmer - 35-45 pounds per hour
- Two T2 Trimmers - 75-85 pounds per hour
Trimming Dry Product:
- One T2 Trimmer - 14-16 pounds per hour
- Two T2 Trimmers - 27-29 pounds per hour
*The estimates above will vary by plant type, flower size, and the angle the trimmer is positioned in. These are only estimates, your experience may vary.
Legendary Build Quality
When you purchase a Twister, you are investing in over ten years of manufacturing experience. Quality is in our DNA. We strive each and every day to build the best equipment on the planet. How do measure this type of quality? Customer Success. T2's have trimmed over 10 million pounds in the last 10 years.
Preserve the Profile of your Flower
Why grind down the appearance of your flower (with other dry trimmers) when you can keep the natural beauty and quality profile of your flower intact with Twister’s SoftTumble(tm) technology. How is this possible? Keep the magic number at 11.
Easy Tear Down and Cleaning
Disassembles in seconds, giving you easy access to the componnents when needed. No tools required.
Trusted by the Best
A large percentage of the world’s medical product is trimmed on the Twister T2. Most of our largest producers run T2’s each and every day for up to 12-14 hours a day. The question becomes, if the largest facilities on the planet trust the Twister T2, maybe you should too? #trustthebest
Scale and bring costs down.
The Twister T2 is designed for large scale production lines that care about consistency and quality control. Most T2 customers started with one machine and have grown and scaled out to multiple production lines running 12-18 T2’s at a time. Why does this matter? When you choose a T2, you choose a future that you can scale on.
Did we mention it’s watertight? In fact, it’s the only trimmer on the planet that is, keeping your machine safe from any water or moisture damage. Consider this built-in investment protection. Another reason to choose Twister T2.
Easy To Use:
QuickClick™ technology ensures ultra fast, extremely precise blade adjustment (.0009” / .023mm per click). Easy-to-use tumbler adjusters raise or lower the cut height, providing maximum control over the look and feel of the finished product.
- Large, durable 9” pneumatic wheels ensure smooth and effortless movement over rough terrain.
- The low profile Twister T2 Leaf collector is the most powerful vacuum in the industry, allowing greater hose lengths and extended intervals between cleaning. The heavy duty fan-cooled motor has a continuous duty rating for commercial use. The 80 micron filter bag ensures maximum airflow for extended periods while the balanced aluminum impeller keeps noise to a minimum. The extra thick 3mil collection bag ensures no ripping and odor when disposed of. Built-in circuitry protects your investment from misuse.
- The T2 tumbler’s electro-polished surface provides an effective non-stick coating, while the 50-slot design ensures maximum cutting area. 304 Stainless Steel ensures maximum strength and durability.
- Lightweight removable hopper allows for maximum control over processing speed.
- Precision urethane rollers maintain accurate tumbler roll.
Expandable - Add additional trimmers and components to increase productivity
- Designed for back-to-back tandem use with a second T2 Trimmer for even greater performance gains.
- Add Twister Feed Conveyors, Quality Control Conveyors, and Rails to dramatically increase productivity and process more product faster.
Easy to Clean and Maintain:
- Tubular chassis provides unrivaled strength and protection. It also allows the machine to be rolled upside down for easy cleaning.
- 11 StaySharp™ self-sharpening blades are maintenance-free and perform 19,250 cuts every 60 seconds.
- Quick-release tumbler block makes switching out dirty or plant-specific tumblers a breeze.
- Watertight components allow for complete high-pressure wash down.
- Industrial 3-phase motor control circuitry offers thermal protection of motors. Super bright LED’s alert user when motors are in operation. Large extended stop button for quick shutdown. Nema 4X enclosure keeps everything watertight and corrosion resistant.
- Multiple grease points ensure blades last a lifetime.
||1HP, Fan Cooled, Stainless
||1/30HP, Epoxy Coated, Watertight
||.040″ / 1/25 / 1mm
|Shipping Weight (complete w/leaf collector)
|Width, with wheels
|Width, without wheels
|Height without wheels
||208 / 230V
||2HP, UL & CSA Approved, Fan Cooled
||10.5in of H20
||12″ / 305mm, Balanced Aluminum
||6″ / 153mm
||36in / 91.5cm
|Circuit Breaker Required
||15A / 240V
||15A 250V (NEMA 6-15)
||1 – 80 Micron
||3 – 6 Mil
||7500W (9000W surge)
||Bag Clamps, Filter Bags, Collection Bags
||Clean impellar housing frequently. Replace filter bag.