TWISTER T4 WET TRIMMER MACHINE
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND CALL US BEFORE ORDERING TO MAKE SURE OF AVAILABLITY.
Twister machines (including Twister T2, T4 and T6) now ship with the added benefit of FoodSafe Nitrided Blades. This includes both the helix blades and the bed-knife.
Nitrided blades are high-carbon, hardened steel blades that surpass the quality and durability of standard blades on trimmers - both on older model Twister machines and on current competitive products.
Twister T4 Trimmer (WET)
The Twister T4 Trimmer
Trim Wet or Dry with the awesome Twister T4. Transform your harvest game by using advanced, patent-pending trimming technology to do the work for you. It makes your life easier and your pockets fatter. And remember: Machines don’t need lunch.
The Twister is the world’s fastest leaf trimmer, equipped with the industry’s most powerful vacuum along with proprietary blade geometry to deliver the closest cut possible without damaging your product. Its unique, scalable engineering allows for back-to-back tandem use to notably boost productivity, comfortably accommodate large batches and allow for operational growth. Distinctive rotation technology makes the Twister adaptable for use on a broad variety of plants.
All new dry tumbler option allows you to quickly clean up dried flowers and buds faster than ever while maintaining a gentle and clean cut for excellent finished product. Much faster than trimming by hand, and excellent at turning annoying small flowers into profitable product! *Included with the dry tumbler is a new 70 micron bag that slips over the original black leaf collector bag, which catches the finer particles that may pass through the original bag.
Tumbler Update - Twister Standard Tumbler
After three years of product testing and feedback, Twister has discovered the Wet (1/4") Tumbler works best on 'quality' wet and dry flower. Because of this, we are now selling all trimmers with a 'Standard Tumbler' (1/4" slot). The 3/16" tumbler will now be referred to as the 'Narrow Tumbler' and is available as an add-on. The narrow tumbler is suggested when trimming very fragile flower.
Included with the "Standard" T4 is both the 300 micron collection bag & 70 micron fine collection bag for wet & dry trimming.
Now With Corrosion-Resistant Nitrided Blades Included
Nitrided blades are high-carbon, hardened steel blades that surpass the quality and durability of standard blades on trimmers - both on older model Twister machines and on current competitive products. Nitrided Blades are FoodSafe. The materials used are approved for contact with food products.
- T4 Trimmer with 200W .25HP motor
- The wet tumbler or the dry tumbler. Select which tumbler you would with your T4 above.
- Twister T4 Operational Manual Click Here
Estimated Product Performance*:
Combining multiple T4 trimmers in-line can increase trimming performance.
Trimming Wet Product:
- One T4 Trimmer - 4 pounds per hour
- Two T4 Trimmers - 9 pounds per hour
- Three T4 Trimmers - 15 pounds per hour
- Four T4 Trimmers - 22 pounds per hour
Trimming Dry Product:
- One T4 Trimmer - 7 pounds per hour
- Two T4 Trimmers - 15 pounds per hour
- Three T4 Trimmers - 25 pounds per hour
- Four T4 Trimmers - 35 pounds per hour
*The estimates above will vary by plant type, flower size, and the angle the trimmer is positined in. These are only estimates, your experience may vary.
Easy To Use:
- QuickClick™ technology ensures ultra fast, extremely precise blade adjusment (.0009” / .023mm per click). Easy-to-use tumbler adjustors raise or lower the cut height, providing maximum control over the look and feel of the finished product.
- The low profile Twister T4 Leaf collector is the most powerful vacuum in the industry, allowing greater hose lengths and extended intervals between cleaning. The heavy duty fan-cooled motor has a continuous duty rating for commercial use. The 80 micron filter bag ensures maximum airflow for extended periods while the balanced aluminum impeller keeps noise to a minimum. The extra thick 3mil collection bag ensures no ripping and odor when disposed of. Built-in circuitry protects your investment from misuse.
- The T4 tumbler’s electropolished surface provides an effective non-stick coating, while the 50-slot design ensures maximum cutting area. 304 Stainless Steel ensures maximum strength and durability.
- Lightweight removable hopper allows for maximum control over processing speed.
- Precision urethane rollers maintain accurate tumbler roll.
Expandable - Add additional trimmers and components to increase productivity
- Designed for back-to-back tandem use with a second T4 Trimmer for even greater performance gains.
- Add Twister Feed Conveyers, Quality Control Converyers, and Rails to dramatically increase productivity and process more product faster.
Easy to Clean and Maintain:
- StaySharp™ self-sharpening blades are maintenance-free.
- Quick-release tumbler block makes switching out dirty or plant-specific tumblers a breeze.
- Watertight components allow for complete high-pressure wash down.
- Industrial 3-phase motor control circuitry offers thermal protection of motors. Super bright LED’s alert user when motors are in operation. Large extended stop button for quick shutdown.
- Multiple grease points ensure blades last a lifetime.
We’ve got your back.
With over a decade leading the industry, we stand behind our trimmers with a full 3 year warranty, plus an optional 2 year extended warranty. Plus, you’ll have access to top-tier tech support available 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Lightweight and Portable – Your little sis can carry it and your trunk will transport it.
- SoftTumble™ Technology – Small tumbler diameter combined with polished stainless steel non-stick surface ensures flowers experience minimal impact via less wall crawl and shorter tumble distance.
- Powerful and Durable – Tubular chassis and 1HP motor ensure continuous, high performance
- Consistent Cut – Trimmed pieces are of uniform quality, hour after hour; day after day
- Low Maintenance – No paint to chip or flake; strips down for complete cleaning access in less than 10 seconds with no tools; fully serviceable by end-user
- Cleans Up Well – The T4 strips down in seconds and is the only trimmer to give you full and complete access to blades.
- No Setup or Tools Required – Simply plug into a 110V outlet and play.
- Low-Touch Trimming – Flowers subjected to low levels of human handling.
- Twister Track Record – When you buy a Twister, you’re investing in a brand with a decade of research and development behind it. You’re buying the most advanced and maintenance-free trimming system on the planet.
- 3 Year Warranty (Not limited. Not maybe. If it breaks, it gets replaced. Period.)
- Painless Customer Service – – You got a problem, you call us and we make it right. Period.
- Leaf Collection –Every Twister T4 Trimmer comes with a leaf collection bag.
- The T4 now has the option to include the wet tumbler or the dry tumbler depending on how you would like to process your finished plant material. Select what tumbler you would like to come standard with your T4 above.
||Twister T4 Dry Trimmer (machine + leaf collector)
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||25in L x 15in W x 16.5in H inches
||10A running, 53A startup
||200W / 0.25HP
||6W / 1/125HP
||.040″ / 1/25 / 1mm
||56lbs / 25.4kg
|Shipping Weight (complete w/leaf collector)
||120lbs / 54.4kg
||25in / 63.5cm
||15in / 38.1cm
||16.5in / 42cm
||5in / 127mm
Leaf Collector Specs
||6.45in of H20
||10″ / 25.4cm
||5 1/2″ / 139.7mm
||19in / 48.3cm
||58lbs / 26.3kg
|Circuit Breaker Required
||15A / 120V
||15A 120V (NEMA 5-15)
||Clean impeller housing frequently. Clean filter bag.