XL Mini Closed Loop Extraction Starter Kit
Everything You Need to Get Your Extraction Started
BVV has bundled our recommended vacuum chamber, vacuum pump, and complete extraction system to offer customers the most cost-effective solution possible.
The Mini-XL Closed Loop Extractor Starter Kit is a step up from the closed column extractor starter kit. The Mini-XL Closed Loop Extractor is a tabletop version of a closed loop extraction system that allows users to run personal or test-sized extractions in a short amount of time. The system also offers users the chance of recovering around 95% of their solvent. Not only does this save a considerable amount of money, but it's also safer for the user performing botanical oil extractions because the entire extraction process is in a closed-loop environment.
Mini CLS / Mini XL Upgrades:
Explorer: Our standard, most economical setup, perfect for the entry level extractor on a budget. It comes with a welded bottom base and stainless reclaim container. This model has minimal features to keep cost low while providing the necessary equipment to get the job done.
Professional: This model features upgrades to help produce a higher quality extract. Coming with a sleeved spool, this model allows users to utilize dry ice to freeze the material column. This will help lock in fats and waxes to the material. An inline ball valve is used to allow solvent to be suspended in the material column, as well as closing the collection base off during recovery. Upon completion of the run, extract removal is made simple by adding a removable bottom to the collection base.
- 1.5"x 12" 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube 90g
- 304 Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Miniature Ball Valves
- System Rated to 100PSI
- Multiple port connections for 1/4" 316 Stainless SAE 37 Degree
- 304 Stainless Steel Base Container 4" diameter by 8" tall
- Tri-Clamps at all interfaces make for a high pressure, easy clean unit.
- Buna-N Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing Temp range -40-200F
- Dimensions (Inches): 16" Overall Height x 4" Diameter
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 160F
- Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
- Designed to run a single can of solvent and reclaim it (350ml) Max FILL!!
- Construction: All components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
- Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
- High Polish Interior
- High-Pressure PTFE Braided Stainless Steel Hose
- Can Tap Tool
- 6LB Mastercool Solvent Recovery Tank
- Full set of extra gaskets including the 150 micron mesh gasket for the blast tube is included.
Best Value Vacs VE115 3CFM Single Stage Vacuum Pump
30 day unregistered warranty/90 day registered warranty
This reliable, economical, and efficient Single Stage Vacuum Pump is a Best Value Vacs standard. When operating a closed loop extractor, the first step is to pull a full vacuum on the system using the 3CFM vacuum pump, with plant material in the material column using the vacuum pump.
- Rubber feet for decreased noise
*Note: Column capacity may vary depending on the density of packed material and packing density. Capacity is calculated using the industry standard of 4.2g/in3. This is the upper limit for column capacity. Low density, uncut, and/or lightly packed material can reduce capacity by 50%. For best results, we recommend to tightly pack coarse ground material.
***Note: Butane (Solvent) is not included with systems unless ordered in the drop-down menu or separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.