The JACK PUCK are revolutionary presses created to transform plants extracts into a compact paste and to remove water excess. Their mould is dismountable, allowing it to be warmed up in the oven to improve its effectiveness. The cylindrical shape of the mould helps the removal of the extracts and facilitates the cleaning.
Equipped with a 2 ton or a 6 ton load capacity hydraulic jack, the JACK PUCK are light and compact presses easy to carry.
JACKPUCK - 2 TON
Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" x 11-1/2"
1. Fix the press to a table with the two 'C' clamps supplied.
2. Put the extracts in the mould.
3. Put on the cover and tighten it up with the wing nuts.
4. Tighten the release valve with the handle (clockwise).
5. Compress the extracts with an up-and-down movement of the handle.
6. Loosen the release valve using the handle (counterclockwise).
7. Remove the cover by removing the wing nuts first.
8. Put back on the wing nuts without installing the cover.
9. Tight the release valve with the handle (clockwise).
10. Remove the compressed extracts from the mould using an up-and-down movement with the handle.
11. Loosen the release valve using the handle (counterclockwise).
12. Bring down the mould's base using your fingers.